We create software which help millions of people
to live decent and secure lives.
We appreciate that your expertise as a
Medior Software Developer
will strengthen our development
You will join our Java ecosystem: Java 11, Spring 5, SOAP and REST, Angular 10, RxJS, Couchbase, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Automatic testing (Unit, Integration, Acceptance).
Of course, we don’t expect you to know it all immediately – there’ll be learning.
Interested? Read on.
NIRI develops complex, high-quality software using state-of-the-art development processes and tools. Join our software teams and become one of their pivotal members.
Growing into an Experienced Developer takes time, passion, and a lot of hard work. If you are already there, then you know what we’re talking about. You know how to support your team, you understand the importance of good project management, you propose and implement improvements.
You will help NIRI become better than it is today.
- At least one year of experience as a Java software engineer
- Good English language
- Knowledge of Java and/or Angular
Nice to have
- Reactive programming
- Spring 5, Spring Boot
- SOAP and REST
- Couchbase, PostgreSQL
- Maven, Jenkins, Git
- Strong interest in Learning Technologies
- Proactive and creative approach
- Experience in agile software development
- Self-improvement drive
- Friendly and open communication
- Personal integrity
- Competitive salary, with achievement-based bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Paid learning time
- Modern office space in Niš or fully remote
- Private health insurance
- Team building events
- Occasional trips abroad
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks
- Recreation space (gym, table tennis/football, darts)
- Good location (bus, parking)
Send us your CV and a few words
about what we can achieve together.