We create software which help millions of people
to live decent and secure lives.
Join our team as an experienced
Quality Assurance Engineer
to bring our software to perfection.
Your work will include Exploratory Testing, Automated Testing, Stress Testing
using tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, and Gatling
Interested? Keep on reading.
We develop high-quality software, using modern development processes and tools. Join our software teams and become one of their pivotal members.
You will make sure that no module is released before it passes all your cunning tests. You will work with smart and interesting developers, from whom you will learn a lot. But they must also see you as a worthy challenger of their code. Together, you will grow and deliver the quality we will be proud of!
- Experience in software testing and/or development
- Understanding of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Proactive and creative solutions
- Good English language
- Self-improvement drive
- Friendly and open communication
- Personal integrity
- Competitive salary, with achievement based bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Partial remote work option
- Paid learning time
- Team building events
- Occasional trips abroad
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks
- Modern office space
- Recreation space (gym, table tennis/football, darts)
- Good location (bus, parking)
Get in touch!
Send us your CV and a few words
about what we can achieve together.