We create software which help millions of people
to live decent and secure lives.
We appreciate that your expertise as a
Senior Java Developer
will strengthen our development
You will master our Java ecosystem: Java 11, Reactive programming, Spring 5, SOAP and REST, Angular 8, RxJS, Couchbase, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Matomo, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Git, Automatic testing (Unit, Integration, Acceptance).
Of course, we don’t expect you to know it all immediately – there’ll be learning.
Interested? Read on.
We develop complex, high-quality software, using state-of-the-art development processes and tools. Join our software teams and become one of their pivotal members.
Growing into Senior Developer takes time, passion, and a lot of hard work. If you are already there, then you know what we’re talking about. You know how to support junior colleagues, you understand the importance of good project management, you propose and implement improvements.
You will help NIRI become better than it is today.
- 6+ years of experience as a software engineer, most in a Java environment
- Experience in agile software development is a plus
- Proactive and creative approach
- Good English language
- Self-improvement drive
- Friendly and open communication
- Personal integrity
- Competitive salary, with achievement based bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Partial remote work option
- Paid learning time
- Team building events
- Occasional trips abroad
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks
- Modern office space
- Recreation space (gym, table tennis/football, darts)
- Good location (bus, parking)
Send us your CV and a few words
about what we can achieve together.